Monday, December 20, 2010

Still tired....

I helped photograph 2 weddings on Saturday. My feet are still killing me but it was great training. I need to go and shoot a bunch of weddings with them all in a row so I can fine tune my camera settings for each part of the wedding.

Then Sunday I met up with my sister and niece (they drove down from OK) and we braved the traffic and crowds so I could pick up a chair and ottoman for the stepson's Christmas gift at Ikea. I was surprised that the crowds weren't THAT bad. Ooh and we found the PERFECT little furniture store that had a self serve MARGARITA MACHINE. After shopping with my sister for a few hours I needed a couple of those! LOL And since I hadn't run myself completely ragged by that point we then drove to the the other side of DFW to the Stockyards in Fort Worth to watch my husband play at the Wh.ite El.epha.nt with a bunch of songwriters.
I need another weekend just to recover but at least I stayed so busy I didn't have time to focus on anything else.
Yay for staying busy!

No comments: