Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My week is just getting better....

I totalled my car this morning.
I had a green arrow in the turn lane and was hit head on by a car from the opposite direction. That spun my car around and into 2 more cars. I got to take an ambulance ride to the ER on a backboard which was loads of fun but I would rather be safe than sorry. On the bright side they didn't find anything major that was wrong with me. Just a lot of bumps and bruises. You should see the one on my stomach from the seat belt. It's huge and purple.
I was pretty freaked out since I'm on blood thinners but no one seemed too concerned with that. They just couldn't wrap their head around how I could be pregnant but know that there wasn't a heartbeat. I thought that was kinda surprising but I guess they only deal with normal bad stuff not freaky fertility RPL crap.
My husband and SS (who has no clue that we have been trying to get pregnant) went to get everything out of the car. I hope Dave does that by himself because I'm sure the SS will freak out if he finds the baby bib stashed in the console (I would pull it out and channel all my mommy vibes just before scans in hopes that THAT would be the time that worked) and the what to expect when you are expecting book floating around on the floor of the car. Ehhh....maybe the kid could use a good shock.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, no! I'm sorry about the accident, but glad that you didn't have any major injuries. Still, it's a pain to have to deal with replacing the car and dealing with insurance.

mia said...

Oh man! I'm sorry to hear this. Seriously, you are due for some major good luck. Keeping my fingers crossed that it comes soon. Hope you're not too sore and banged up~thinking of you..

AnotherDreamer said...

:( So sorry that you were in an accident on top of everything (*hugs*) Life is really freakin' unfair sometimes! I really hope things turn around for you. Sooner rather than later too.

HopeBPatient said...

Glad to hear that you are ok. When it rains it pours, huh? So sorry it's raining on you. Amazing how clueless even some medical professionals are about infertility and RPL....... I promise that it *will* stop raining eventually. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Omg. So scary! I am glad you are ok and sorry you had to go through this.

Travis Wayne said...

Liking your blog. Me and my friend really think you'd like ours as it's got the same sorta jist to it. Check it out here:

http://insideaterriblemind.blogspot.com/