Monday, May 3, 2010

Uh...

Ok, don't go getting all excited yet, but just before we left for vacation last Wednesday I got a VERY faint line on a First Response.

I had a beta bloodtest drawn just before leaving town and it came back at 25. That was a pretty cool first anniversary present! Then this morning I went in for a second and it came back at 124 with a progesterone in the 20's.

I'm trying to be very chill about it all and not get too excited until I get past the point I lost the last 3. I'm past the time frame of the chemical pregnancy, just marking time right now.

I have my first photography class tonight at U.T.A. I CAN'T WAIT!


*UPDATE*

I finally found the paper I wrote the 2nd beta info on it was 195 and the progesterone was 26.2. That sounds a little better.

3 comments:

mia said...

my fingers are crossed!

Mrs. Misfits said...

I know the feeling. It's really as if this whole thing doesn't really start until you hit some new ground. Pre-real-pregnant, if you will. As folks keep reminding me, getting to step one is still step one. I'm holding all sorts of hope for you and will try to keep up here.

Anonymous said...

Praying this is it