Tuesday, May 18, 2010

7 weeks!

I am completely thrilled to have raging heartburn and to be so tired after a solid night of sleep that I could fall asleep at my desk the minute I sit down. Of course the BBs are KILLING me too. YAY! Half the websites said I was 7 weeks yesterday and the other half said it was today so I will go with today...for now.
Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with Dr. W and then a date with a wand to confirm where we are and if things are progressing appropriately. I've been pretty nervous about the appointment and I tried to guilt my darling husband into going with me but he is still dealing with an employee that can't do much (recovering from back surgery) so I don't think he'll be able to go with me to the appointment. I really wish I could get an appointment earlier than 10 it really messes up your whole day. It's a bummer but at the same time I'm pretty ok with going solo. I'm trying to only read and think about positive outcomes.

1 comment:

mia said...

if i lived closer I would go with you~so happy for you!