Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tight pants

There are moments when I can feel almost back to "normal" and then there are long-ass-days where I feel so pregnant that I can't believe that there isn't a bean in there.
Today was the later. I feel like crap but in the way you dream and hope to. The bb's are killing me like they are supposed to. When I came home from work I went straight to bed for a nap and now I can barely move off the couch.
Thank goodness for a wonderful husband that is a great cook and dishwasher (and shots of tequila with beer chaser deliverer. Yeah, I know that's bad english.)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Here from LFCA and just wanted to say how sorry I am for your all of your losses. RPL is just so unfair.

AnotherDreamer said...

(*hugs*) Hope you are doing okay- thinking of you.