Friday, June 12, 2009

Headin out!


I am completely worthless at work today. I'm making lists of what I need to pack (definately the camera and a swimsuit), what to buy (magazines) and what I really should do the minute I get off work at 12:00 (my toe nails in not really a waitress red)
The husband is already packed, 1 pair of shorts, 1 shirt and his swim suit. Of course he doesn't have to worry about making a good first impression because it's his family, AND he has been to Palm Springs and surrounding areas too many times to count. So as I panic about what to wear he just sighs and rolls his eyes.
I hope we get to the airport early enough for a couple of bloody mary's....it's my preflight routine before the preflight massage. I don't think we'll be lucky enough to have the new body scan machine in DFW yet.

No comments: