Friday, March 25, 2011

I did it!

I am offically a small business owner.

I was home yesterday with a jacked up neck. I went to the chiro at 7 and he worked on me and put me on a traction table. I could barely move even after he worked on me so he told me (half jokingly) to go home, take 2 or 3 painkillers, muscle relaxers or whatever I might have and crawl in bed with an ice pack until later that afternoon when he wanted me to come back so he could work on me some more.

I made it to about 1 before I started going stir crazy so I got online and figured out (in a painkiller induced haze) how to get my photography business registered and the tax id stuff done.

Tonight I will register the domain name and I have a friend that has offered to creat a website for me once I get that done.

Baby steps.....and a sweet picture of my niece I took last weekend.

5 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

Sorry you're in so much pain! Hope it gets better soon.

Awesome photo, and exiting about starting your business :D

mia said...

hope your neck feels better! great photo~good for you on starting your business!

mj said...

hey!! you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your life and experience here. I hope you feel better now.

Florida Beach Wedding | Real Estate |
Portable Generator | Dolls Baby

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo! It looks professional!

Unknown said...

I have been assigned to do a report for our school newspaper on this subject, and your post has been beneficial. Can you please add more reference to this topic, thanks.

Wedding Venues Manchester