Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hopefully...maybe...

This will be my last two week wait. I got the best reading every on the opk...shockingly good reading I should say. Felt like crap that evening too so maybe it cut more than one egg loose. Wouldn't THAT be a hoot! (I would love it Dave would have a heart attack) I'm at 2 dpo and already obsessing about it.

I have so much to keep me busy for the next couple of weeks. I STILL need to edit the pictures from the wedding. I was waiting for our neighbor (the wedding photographer) to come back from his trip so I could run all the pictures through his apple aperture program. But I think I'm tired of waiting and I know the bride would love to have her pictures sooner rather than later. So that is my goal for this weekend while Dave is off playing golf.

I think I found somewhere to take an in depth class on photoshop. The place I'm taking the photography courses does a really FAST class on it but I think that would just be overwhelming to me since I've never worked with it before. I need to give them a call today so I can get enrolled soon. I think there is a class starting this month.

Ooohhh and I found a local college that has a pottery class. I have my own wheel but it has two speeds and I need to have one has a peddle that I can control the speed with. It makes such a difference when I am trimming my pieces up.

I'm hoping they have a class that starts soon so I can make stuff to actually fire and glaze and fire again instead of making it then destroying it. I hate having to do that!

We have a friend that does an open house for her massage business twice a year. I don't think I would be able to get pieces fired for the one this fall but maybe for the next one. Wouldn't it be a hoot to make money doing what I love instead of working for nitpicking, control freakin, backstabbing, people that lie to make the rest of us look bad just so they can cover their ass. Bitter? Me? NAH....

No comments: