After yesterday's incident I was just DONE with this waiting. I called the Dr's office and asked if they could move my appointment up to Thursday. (The NY nurse later said I could hear in your voice that we needed to get this taken care of.) So they had me come in for one more u/s just to confirm that there wasn't a heartbeat. There wasn't but it was oddly comforting in a way to see it again.
After my appointment, and more tears, and more hugs from my Dr and the nurses (they are so sweet)they sent me over to the hospital to do my preregistration. That was 2 more hours of waiting, and being proded and poked. Fun.
So I will go in tomorrow morning at 10 and have surgery at 12.
Dave can't get away from work so I'll be going alone. Not that it really matters. He would just be sitting around twiddling his thumbs. He doesn't do that waiting thing very well and it doesn't help that he's shorthanded at work. He would just sit there and worry and stress about work which would just make me stress even more than I already am. He'll get there as soon as he can which should be about the time we are wrapping things up.
Fingers crossed we'll start trying again in 2 weeks. Dr said we don't have to wait and it may actually help to start trying immediately.