Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm gonna kick some butt!!!


I received an email from my bestfriend and MOH. It appears that her other bestfriend that I am also friends with had just called her with his "good news".
Apparently he has been dating this girl for 3 weeks and they decided over the weekend to get married. ON MAY 2ND!!!
Now I KNOW for a fact that the boy knew I was planning a wedding for the same day. I almost had a bridezilla moment over the whole thing...I just wanted to drive to Houston and kick his BUTT!!!!
On the positive side (for me anyway). He is notorious for meeting women and getting engaged within weeks. He has done this about 5 times since his divorce but they always break up within 6 months. So while I know this one probably won't last either it irritates the daylights out of me that he would "take my day".

No comments: