Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Things....

I am making myself crazy reading all those babylost and infertility blogs. I tell myself that I'm going to find the "magic bullet" that makes the next pregnancy successful. But in reality I'm just pickin at the scab and I can't seem to stop.
The only thing that I've found that could be useful was the use of DHEA to improve egg quality and I'm not even sure that would apply to me.

I already take fish oil, prenatal vitamins and try to take ai.rbo.rne as often as possible. Every time I've gotten pregnant I had been putting 3-4 ai.rbo.rne tablets in a Route 44 sonic cup and sipping on it all day. I don't know if any of these things help but I'm at least trying to help things along.

Here is my daily lineup:

2 90mg natural dessicated thyroid either at bedtime or several hours after vitamins
prenatal vitamin
fish oil
vitamin E
Folic Acid
DHEA
vitamin B6
5 drop iodine supplement (supposed to help w/thyroid)
baby aspirin
and of course Ai.rbo.rne when I remember to pick it up at the store.(mostly vitamin A and C)

Anyone know of a good snake oil? I might as well add that too. LOL.

I know...my mood sucks these days. Between zero happy drugs in my system, BFN's and the constant head/neck pain which is made worse by all the weather changes we've had lately I'm just a joy to be around right now. I'll pick up the new rx tonight if the chiro doesn't take too long. Maybe it will even be warm enough to get a little walk in...although I think that is being overly ambitious for today.

Did I tell you I had a dream the other night that I was offered a new job? A part time job that actually took advantage of my skills and talents (whatever those are...the dream didn't reveal that information to me unfortunately) my salary was going to be $87,500. Yeah, that was the moment I knew I was dreaming.

No comments: