Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feeling a little better....

I had A GREAT adjustment from the chiro last night. He is ART certified (Active Release Techniques. Active Release Techniques, or ART, is a patented, soft tissue system that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves) so he spent quite a while working on my "mouse shoulder". Then a hard traction pull to pop C1 back into place and I feel like a new person...almost. It's pretty sore today but it's MUCH better than it's been since Saturday. I may go back for another visit this week just to make sure things stay put.
Second good thing that happened last night was the pharmacy was able to find the right maker for my Rx. I slept better last night than I have in weeks. My brain is still pretty scattered and sticking to one thought for more than 10 seconds is tough, but it's better. AND I haven't had a single chest pain all day. YAY!
Work is kind of quiet today too. We had to evacuate the building for about an hour while they looked for a natural gas leak. It was a tad nippy out there but a bad day of being evacuated is better than a good day of working here. LOL
I've got two great music shows to look forward to this week and I'm going to check out a pottery store I found in Ft Worth Saturday morning. Maybe I can find someone to fire my pottery so I can start throwing again.

No comments: