Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I need to do....



  1. Get Mr. D to help me put together our guest list...names only at this time we'll deal with addresses.

  2. disown my flaky sister who can't even be trusted to download a cd of pictures I took of the wedding venue a.k.a. my friends vacation home.

  3. cake tastings...another thing I'm wanting to disown my sister over. She thinks I should go for something "local" that I can get near the wedding site. Ummm....there isn't even a grocery store much less a REAL BAKERY in the nearest town. I WILL have a cake that is yummy not just cardboard covered in lard.

  4. SHOES

  5. under garments for the dress

  6. someone to perform the ceremony

  7. more nifty old china plates

  8. glasses to drink out of

  9. 3 or 4 small glass vases to hold the bouquets while we eat.

I know there is more I'm missing.

No comments: