Monday, April 12, 2010

Good thing I was in a good mood....

I stopped at the Doller Tree store last night to stock up on OPK tests and pregnancy tests for this round. I always buy a few other things so they won't look at me like the crazy lady with the basket full of tests every other week.
This time I was checked out by some guy that obviously doesn't have an ounce of tact in his body. As he's scanning my stuff he's looking at the tests and reading them and then said rather loudly "What do you use these for? Do these really work?" Lucky for him I didn't have a killer headache and was in a realatively good mood. I politely and laughingly said, "I wouldn't be buying so many of them if they didn't work."

On a really bright note....I didn't even have to take tylenol over the weekend! YAY! Headaches aren't GONE but they are much less severe. I guess this is how normal people feel?

No comments: