Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Long Engagement Bride! So here we go!

What is your current obsession? Updating the house. We've painted about half of it and are going to put in wood floor soon.

What are you wearing now? a white tank, black yoga pants and a splint on my finger

Do you nap a lot? I used to when I was having issues with the thyroid but lately I haven't needed to take them as much. I do love to take a Sunday afternoon nap with my sweetie whenever possible. A little "Raining on Sunday" time.

What is on your desk? At work it's a vase I made in pottery class, an Angel, a note from a niece that says "I love you mor thn ant I have!", a note from D that says I love you XOXO, a large cold drink (usually from Sonic), a hot drink in a pirate mug (that was the last one in the kitchen) and then a bunch of work crap.

What would you like to learn to do? I would LOVE to go back to school for photography so I can take it to the next level.

what’s for dinner? We get this amazing flatbread from the Halal market and use it to make a thin crust pizza. Tonight we are going to use some of the bbq chicken we served at our wedding and lots of good veggies. D is really great at doing most of the dinner cooking. I'm just his sous chef. I specialize in breakfasts.
What was the last thing you bought? Food stuff for the wedding and cold medication.

What is your favorite weather? Anything that doesn't include snow, hail storms or tornados.

What is your idea of a relaxing day? sleeping in, a late breakfast on the back deck, puttering around the house and grilling something for dinner which we enjoy with a nice glass of wine out on the back deck while we watch the sun set.

What is your most challenging goal right now? oh the usual stuff, money, cars that want to break down every other day, trying to find a common ground with the stepson, and of course, debt reduction

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where do you want it to be? It would be really cool to have a home in far North Ireland, I was going to say I would take one in Paris but it would have to come with a translator.

What would you like to have in your hands right now? My Wedding Pictures!!! DUH!

What would you like to get rid of? This dang bug I've been fighting for the last week.

What languages can you speak? English

What language(s) do you want to be able to speak? French, Spanish, Italian

What do you want to be when you grow up? A wedding photographer

What's one thing you're looking forward to? a baby (fingers crossed!)

What websites do you visit constantly during the day? 2000 dollar wedding, a bunch more wedding sites which I lost the links to when my computer at work crashed last week. Email, other email, work email.

If you were to pick up a pen right now, what would be the first thing you'd write? a thank you note!!! I've got lots to do!

If you could be anywhere in the world at any point in time, where would you be? in bed with a hot toddy and my sweetheart giving me a neck rub.

What was the last movie you watched? The Jane Austin Book Club it was just OK....

What is your favourite thing to make? breakfast fritattas, cakes. I'm better at breakfast and baking, Dave is better at dinner and grilling. Then whoever doesn't cook does the dishes.

Now, I need to tag 5 people!


2000 dollar wedding
Something Old Something New
Lucy and I
Project Subrosa
Auntie Cookie

No comments: