Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A disturbing diagnosis

I was taking a shower yesterday morning, put my foot up on the side of the tub to shave my leg. I'm married now so I've gotta knock some stubble down from time to time ya know. Yeah, so I put my foot up on the side of the tub and my back went out. Jeez. I barely made it out of the shower.
Fortunately, my Chiro's office is about a mile from home so I limped in just as he was opening. Of course I was promptly scolded for not doing my exercises(nope, still haven't done them.)then he got to work bring me to tears from the pain. (maybe I'll start doing those exercises after all.) After a few minutes of being poked and prodded he said, here's the problem....your butt muscle isn't firing! I almost fell off the table laughing.

2 comments:

LPC said...

Thanks for the laugh!

mia said...

Hahaha! Seriously tho, hope your back feels better soon!